This page is secure. All information is encrypted.
Please enter the following information to
confirm your request to order a car.
By clicking [Complete your application]
below you are confirming you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions of The House of Cars Ltd.
AUDI A6 DIESEL SALOON
2.0 TDI Ultra SE Executive 4dr
Available in either solid Brilliant black or Ibis White at the quoted prices with Milano leather seats in a selection of colours as standard.
Metallic paint colours available are available at an additional monthly cost.
As standard, this model comes equipped with the following features:
- Audi parking system plus
- Cruise control
- Driver's information system
- Hill hold assist
- MMI navigation with 6.5" colour display
- Audi Sound System with 10 speakers
- DAB digital radio
- MMI Radio plus with CD player and Bluetooth interface
- Bi-Xenon headlights
- LED daytime running lights
- LED rear lights
- 4 zone climate control
- Split folding rear seat
- Aluminium ellipse silver trim
- 17" 10 spoke alloy wheels
- Space saver spare wheel
Road fund licence is included for the duration of the contract. All cars must be delivered by the 31st March 2017 to qualify for this offer.
|Contract Length||36 months (9 + 35)
|plus our Arrangement Fee||£195.00
- No Deposit Taken Now - The initial rental is payable to the finance company by direct debit, after delivery of the vehicle.
- Arrangement fee of £195 + VAT (£234 Inc. vat) is applicable and is payable to Drivethedeal.com once your order is accepted.
This is a business contract hire. All payments shown are plus vat at the current rate.
Complete your application
Deliveries to an address in England are free.
Please note that deliveries in Scotland or North Wales may cost a little extra.
We shall advise you how much prior to passing your order to the dealer.
Please note that the identities of our supplying dealers are confidential. You must
not tell anyone which dealers we use.
Terms and Conditions
Please check the box to confirm you have printed off, read and agreed to our terms and conditions of business